Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome to Since 59!

Hi there! Welcome to my new blog, Since 59. This title is an obvious reference to the fact that Cal hasn't visited the Rose Bowl since January of 1959. No, it's not because I've been a Cal fan since 1959. I'm not that old.

But this blog will not only cover football and the quest for a Rose Bowl. We (I) will cover pretty much anything Cal athletics. We will take a peek at other sports, including the pros, and the Pac-10 as a whole as well. Look out for Around the Pac-10 updates sometime.

Where did I get my inspiration for this? Well, it's pretty simple. Sure, I did receive inspiration from great blogs such as McCovey Chronicles and the California Golden Blogs, but it's more then that. I'd love to reach that level of blog, but I love writing about my beloved Golden Bears and sports in general.

You lasted this long? Congratulations. You've reach the end of my rambling introduction to this blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment